Roadworthy Certificate (RWC)

Whether you are buying, selling, or registering a vehicle, a current 'Certificate of Roadworthiness' is required by VicRoads to complete the process. At Pro-Motive Bayside, we are an authorised Licensed Vehicle Tester LV (including LPG vehicles). Our friendly staff are also happy to help guide you through the registration/transfer process with VicRoads. A certificate of roadworthiness may also be required when clearing a Notice of Defect.

Comments are closed.